Today is one of my favorites of the holiday season: Cyber Monday. For the Type A, getting to sit down and blow through an entire to-do list in one session is perfection. I used to always put my holiday shopping off until Christmas Eve, which was especially funny since I worked in retail, but not anymore. Living far away, shipping everything is easier than carrying it back anyway. I finalized my list over the weekend so I’m ready to go.
I hope your week is off to a productive start. Enjoy my web finds for the week and keep your fingers crossed our bank doesn’t call.
- Enjoyed this interview with the commander in chief. [GQ]
- Unfortunately we didn’t get to try this Hong Kong delicacy. [BloombergBusiness]
- Oh, Japan. [BuzzFeed]
- A very exclusive chocolate shop is coming to town. [TimeOut Tokyo]
- Sushi continues to get more and more high tech. [The Japan Times]
- Two of my favorite worlds collide. [The Cut]
- This time of year, I always miss my days dancing this famous ballet. [The New York Times]
- Get ready to be amazing by these incredibly coordinated university students. [Japan Today]