We’ve done quite a bit of travel planning lately as our packed summer gets closer and closer. I’ll be doing plenty of flying in the coming months but it’s worth it to share in some major milestones back home and see new places.
Enjoy my web tacks for the week, kicking things off with some info on Asia’s most popular beverage.
- A very helpful tea glossary of sorts. [Into the Gloss]
- Three new species of “mini Godzillas” have been discovered. [The Japan Times]
- A mother’s stunning portrait series of her daughter shows her beauty and strength. [Mashable]
- If only I had a printer, I’d be coloring right now. [The Huffington Post]
- Valuable financial advice for anyone interested in being an expat. [The Wall Street Journal]
- I can totally relate to the feelings of insecurity experienced by this fellow American living in Japan. [Racked]
- Hoping this wall art is still around when I get back to the U.S. and my beloved Target.
- I sort of adore this rebooted ’90s trend. [BuzzFeed]