I’m so excited for the next two months. We’ve got some great friends coming to Japan in August and in September, I make my way back to the states, kicking off my trip in my favorite city on the planet. Look out, NYC, Petra’s comin’ back. It’s also almost our three-year wedding anniversary and Craig’s birthday is coming up. Whew. It’ll be an action-packed summer for sure.
I haven’t shared my web reads in a few weeks. Here’s a new batch for ya:
- Five important etiquette rules for Japan. I’m lousy at No. 5. [Savvy Tokyo]
- A humorous but effective strategy for international travel. [Condé Nast Traveler]
- Japanese dancers making waves in the U.K. [The Japan Times]
- How to protect your skin while flying from the women who know best. [Popsugar]
- Thinking of studying Japanese? This guide will help. [80/20 Japanese]
- My latest posts for Deep Japan can be found HERE and HERE.
- This is some next-level toast. Yes, toast. [Bloomberg Business]
- Something to make you laugh: The cast obsession has officially gone too far in Japan. [CHEEZburger]