Today was a great day. Aside from a loss that shall never be spoken of again (ah, football problems), I had a lovely Sunday that kicked off with some painting at Artbar Tokyo, which was founded by my wonderful friend. After that, there was nothing left to do but soothe our aching green-and-white hearts with some pizza.
I hope your weekend is going well — enjoy my web tacks for the week!
- A Japanese dessert coming to a restaurant near you. [Bloomberg Business]
- A technology question we ask ourselves often living in Japan. [BBC]
- Imagining what going to an office every day again would be like. [cupcakes and cashmere]
- How to spend a day on your own in Tokyo. [The New York Times]
- An ice cream recipe to try as it cools down. [The Skinny Confidential]
- Following this fitness challenge until the holidays. [Blogilates]
- An interesting read about how we portray ourselves online and what it means to build a blog into a brand, focusing on a blog whose cookbook I love. [The New York Times]
- Sharing more about my tea ceremony experience. [Deep Japan]