My mother-in-law is here! Craig’s mom was a trooper who had more than 24 hours of travel time to get to Tokyo and we couldn’t be happier to have her staying with us. She also brought with her a suitcase full of goodies including our favorite U.S. candy and some new bedding. Woohoo!
And here you have my web finds for the week. Check back to see our adventures around town!
- Are you guilty of these spending pitfalls? [Refinery29]
- The new art book I need to own. [The Cut]
- The adult version of one of my favorite school supplies. [BloombergBusiness]
- Would you visit this demented version of Disneyland? I don’t think it would go over too well in Japan. [The New York Times]
- You have to try making my sister’s amazing salsa verde. If only we could get tomatillos in Japan. [The Fresh Formula]
- The harsh reality of being a single mother in Japan. [Nippon.com]
- The Twitter account Craig and I can’t get enough of.
- Sharing the skincare secrets I’ve learned in Japan on The Style Line!