As moving preparations continue, I’m starting to get lots of fun packages in the mail. Replacing old things with new and picking out embellishments for our next apartment has been lots of fun and I can’t wait to see how it all comes together. Japanese apartments are very sleek and white, which means I can get a little crazy with color.
My web finds for the week include some new freelance work I’m pretty excited about. Happy Wednesday!
- I must own this for the new kitchen. I MUST.
- How gorgeous are these vases by Japanese designer Keisuke Fujiwara? [designbloom]
- Fifty bits of travel inspiration. [BBC Travel]
- A rolling dinner is being served up an old streetcar in Japan. [The Japan News]
- Using these tips to add some more green to our new home. [cupcakes and cashmere]
- An amazing history of Japan. With swear words. [Vox]
- Cookies for breakfast? Sold. [If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen]
- I got to do some research related to two of my favorite topics — travel and fashion — for Hotel Insider.