Less than a week until the move and we’re finally seeing the end at the light of a very long tunnel lined with paperwork. Sometimes it feels like it would have been easier to buy a house. Oh well, such is the life of a renter in Tokyo.
If you’re in need of some reading for an entertaining distraction, here are my web finds for the week:
- Ninja rats in Tsukiji. Yes, ninja rats. [The Telegraph]
- Japanese convenience stores, or conbini, are on another level. One fan’s love story. [The Huffington Post]
- The most epic passport photo. [TIME]
- Hilarious love poems married people can relate to. [The New Yorker]
- I can’t even handle this sushi.
- Very happy to hear this productivity myth has been debunked. [Aol]
- Inspiration for my new workspace. [Domino]
- The app I can’t wait to use to fulfill my Clueless fantasies.